Friday, February 28, 2020

Inaugural post

Picture me standing up at a podium, with no pants on, holding papers. some of which are blowing out of my hand as I speak. Perhaps from the bursts of hot air I am emitting from my bloated orifice.



  • I accept the self nomination to post here the things that pop into my head that serve no useful value.
  • I vow to use no censorship, unless of course I decide to censor. For I also vow to stay out of jail. Consider that a sub-vow to the vow.
  • I promise to often make little to no sense.
  • I stand by my loving embrace of nonsense.
  • Seek not (snot for short. but not the snot as in 'that snot important') any wisdom, guidance, logic, nor reason here. If any is here it is purely by accident. Perhaps a thought mutation.
  • If anyone is reading this may any god or force of nature or ultimate force of the or a universe have mercy on your soul or what you may be passing off as a soul.
  • This is a living writhing undulating document , it may be the first post but it may be amended to cause more and more confusion as time passes.
  • If mankind perishes and this is the only document found amongst the e-rubble of the servers, then HA! If I am alive or have a spirit ghost, I will do an honest to diety LMAO.
  • nuff said!


No comments:

Post a Comment